Thursday 23 January 2014

[Review] ROMWE

Hi! Celestiadoll here~

So today I'm going to be reviewing ROMWE~ I've ordered from them a number of times in the past but the other dolls hadn't, so we did a group order together :)

ROMWE is an online fashion retailer based in China. I believe they started off as a vintage speciality shop but then expanded into street fashion. They've also very popular on the blogging scene. That cute sweater you saw on tumblr? There's a high chance you'll be able to get it on ROMWE.

Website & ordering;


The website is pretty easy to navigate around, allowing you to browse by ROMWE's collections, all categories, by apparel & so on. All items have the size measurements provided so you can know for sure if they will fit you or not before you purchase. They provide free shipping worldwide and like stores like Qwertee, they allow you to check out via facebook & you can pay via paypal as well as by card. They also give you a 15% coupon when you sign up with them for the first time (Yay savings!)


We ordered on the 30th December & received conformation that our order had shipped on the 3rd January along with a tracking number & our package arrived on the 10th January! I was very pleased as I had expected it to be much slower ^^;




What we ordered;


Kai doll went for this Scale Print dress. I love how mermaid like it looks!


Sally doll chose this super cute & versatile Pleated Faux Leather skirt

And I went for this Letters and Cat/piece of chaos on a sweater *_* aha I love ridiculous prints


Packaging;


Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of the package that everything came in ^^; but it was well wrapped & waterproof. Each item came folded neatly into these plastic ziplock bags pictured above with ROMWE's logo. I personally prefer these to standard plastic wrapping as they are reusable! So less waste and handy storage :)

Product;


I'm totally in love with my purchase as it is so over the top & ridiculous! The material for the sweater is very soft, nice quality and much lighter than I was expecting, as I thought it would be quite thick & heavy but it is still very comfortable and will be nice for spring! The colours are really nice & vibrant as well  :)

Kaidoll & Misadoll are both really pleased with their purchases also ~ Misadoll said that her's is, 'Nice quality and the fit is really nice as well ^-^ It came in the bag a little bit creased but it's nothing an iron won't fix!'

Verdict

I'm really pleased with our experience with ROMWE, especially the shipping as the package arrived so fast! The items are all lovely and very fun and definitely different to what you can find on the high street. I would have preferred it if the sweater I got was a bit thicker but that is just my personal preference :3


Overall I give ROMWE 4.5 out of 5!


Bonus! 

As I said, I've ordered from ROMWE myself in the past, so here's my purchases from them~ I've also included some of my favs from their collections that are currently in-store <3



Celestiadoll <3

1 comment:

  1. I kinda want those melty rainbow leggings after reading this, but not sure what I would wear them with!

    ReplyDelete